Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

New Chat Feature!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Today we rolled out the new instant messenger chat rooms which you can access by clicking the speech bubble icon at the top of your page. (See the pic attached).

EDIT:

FOR THE NEW CHAT CHOOSE:BETA CHAT
FOR THE OLD CHAT CHOOSE:VINTAGE VIDEO CHAT

You can access both one-on-one conversations and group chat rooms with the new chat. These chat rooms are more stable than the previous version so you will enjoy a smoother experience with better accessibility. Should you want to check someone in the chat out, simply click their profile icon and their profile information and pics will be collated for you right there in the chat window.

It's still only early days with this new version whilst it's being tweaked and altered so the old chat is still available by clicking the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page as well as in the top centre of your page beneath your 'Home', 'Profile' etc. icons. We appreciate any constructive criticism regarding the new chat as this is how things are improved. We will be posting some guides for navigating and using the new chat as no doubt it could prove a struggle for people as learning anything new can do.

If you've tried the new chat out and have a couple of minutes free maybe you would like to fill out our New Chat System Survey and let us know what you like or don't like about the new chat along with what you personally think could be improved on.

Thanks,
Chaz

new chat

Doesn't work for me

new chat

im sorry but seems to me almost everyone saying new chat is horrible

not able to find old chat

Can you pls check once again if old chat is working?? as i can see many are telling its not working

New chat

My last reply got knocked off, my fault for using symbols instead of swear words.
What I said was
Don't like it, cannot see the point in half the page being taken up with other rooms.
The survey does not work as I access the site with a pc and a tablet and it has to be one or the other.
The upload photo will be mainly some wankers cock which I may be in the minority but does nothing for me.

RE:not able to find old chat

Hi bloodkiddie, you can still access the old chat by clicking the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page or the speech bubble in the header of your pageselect 'Vintage video chat'.

Chaz

RE:New chat

Thanks for the feedback lostman.

We've had a few people mention that the survey isn't working. I tried filling it out myself and the page disappeared when I hit Submit and didn't let me know if it had gone through or not, is this what happened for you? If so, the results are coming through to us, there just doesn't seem to be a confirmation page to let you know it was successful.

We're taking down everyone's constructive comments from the site as well as the survey so more ideas from everyone who has tried it are very welcome.

Cheers,
Chaz

new chat

The old chat site was working fairly well. This one is terrible! Not happy

RE:new chat

Hiya Vanessab,

Did you know that you can still access the old version by clicking the speech bubble icon in the header of your page and selecting 'Vintage Video Chat' instead of 'Beta Chat' or selecting the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page? The new chat is only being tested at the minute so you will still be able to use the old one until it's been developed properly which will be a while.

Chaz

Chaz

RE:RE:New chat

It worked ok but the page where it asks what do you use to access the site only allows one answer, I use a pc and a tablet to access and cannot put in both.

Logging on to any chat room

Ive tried on mumerous occasions to log on today and all i get is a cirle of dots rotating ad nuaseum until it says "Not connected" anyone else having this problem or is it just meimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

about new chat window

dear admin,

we like to thank u about the new chat window system. it is very easy and quicker than old system. the old system was bit slow and was difficult to manege messages too. this system can block and delete msgs. we appreciate which you done in the new thing about our site.
thank you
sexyongcpl

yes thanks and thanks

yes the new chat is very good and easy to use. gratitude HUB people

New Chatroom

Like most others initially I didnt like the new page but as the glitches are getting sorted .. room list etc I am definately warming to it and have to say it is much better to use for phone!! Love the pic posting thing although that does get tedious when some guys want to post every cock pic they own!! Perhaps would be an idea to have a seperate media sharing room for this. I tried to ignore like in the old room but still could see folks posts in rooms so am presuming they just are blocked from trying to pm me I like the ignore option so that I dont need to see some folks comments. Overall I think its a good system and reminds me a bit of some of the messaging services i use on phone..... Hopefully more people will warm to it once the glitches are sorted guess people dont really like change much. Is so much better for dealing with unwanted pms although having to pay to pm people who are not already friends is not great.

RE:New Chat Feature!

Today we rolled out the new instant messenger chat rooms which you can access by clicking the speech bubble icon at the top of your page. (See the pic attached).

EDIT:

FOR THE NEW CHAT CHOOSE:BETA CHAT
FOR THE OLD CHAT CHOOSE:VINTAGE VIDEO CHAT

You can access both one-on-one conversations and group chat rooms with the new chat. These chat rooms are more stable than the previous version so you will enjoy a smoother experience with better accessibility. Should you want to check someone in the chat out, simply click their profile icon and their profile information and pics will be collated for you right there in the chat window.

It's still only early days with this new version whilst it's being tweaked and altered so the old chat is still available by clicking the 'Chat' link in the footer of your page as well as in the top centre of your page beneath your 'Home', 'Profile' etc. icons. We appreciate any constructive criticism regarding the new chat as this is how things are improved. We will be posting some guides for navigating and using the new chat as no doubt it could prove a struggle for people as learning anything new can do.

If you've tried the new chat out and have a couple of minutes free maybe you would like to fill out our New Chat System Survey and let us know what you like or don't like about the new chat along with what you personally think could be improved on.

Thanks,
Chaz

does not open, is this for VIP's only ?

Same people day after day after day.

One of the worlds biggest cliques.

Is anyone as horny as we are?