Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Shumel's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 18 December 2014 Grand wife swapping party at Gulshan Club, Gulshan, Dhaka on 18th December 2014 night long.
Inbox me for details.

re

venue at Gulshan Club!! are you sure?

RE:re

I am thinking of arranging the wife swapping party with my French diplomat friend who has good hold in Gulshan Club. If we find quite a few couples interested then we will arrange in Gulshan Club, else we have International Club also in our consideration. For the time being it's quite fixed at Gulshan Club.

re

date is ok.will u arrange at gulshan club?

re

how can we be a part of this party?

RE:Shumel's Quick Meet

what are the conditions and requirements ?? what should be the starting time ??

we never attend such a party before...

We are novice .....
I have more interest than ma wife...
Can we attend? nd will it be secured?

RE:re

There are actually 7 slots for this party. Where already 4 slots are booked so that left us with 3 more slots to go. The venue is still fixed at Gulshan Club, if any exception we also have International Club and Hotel Lake Shore in our consideration as well. Regarding security the utmost importance has always been provided and the environment will be made exceptional as well.The must requirement is that you have to be husband wife couple of course not boyfriend girlfriend. Inbox me for details as this party is highly decorated.

Darely Interesting.....

Seems like another "Kargil War" gonna break out because an Indian and a Pakistani couple has signed up for the part. But the war this time will be fought on bed..hats off to "Peace in the world". Better fight on bed than on battle fields...We dedicate this Wife Swapping party to Peace all over the world.

Darely Interesting.....

Seems like another "Kargil War" gonna break out because an Indian and a Pakistani couple has signed up for the part. But the war this time will be fought on bed..hats off to "Peace in the world". Better fight on bed than on battle fields...We dedicate this Wife Swapping party to Peace all over the world.

Wishing all good luck tonight and later

Okkkkkkkkzzzzzz then the party and blast is about to start...hope to get a good partner for tonight's swap..and wish the same for my wife..We look forward to a great night in wife swapping.
- At International Club Dhaka,Gulshan

RE:Shumel's Quick Meet

Hey! We just saw your post! We are an experienced couple, attended many such parties, we are presently in Dhaka and would love to attend, however we would like to know a bit about it and is Gulshan club or even the International club a safe place? We not at a 5 start hotel? We are keen to know, possibly attend. Cheers.

Friend and sex

Hi. I am male from Dhaka.
if u need to sex with me mail me.