Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

swingers action in goa on 2nd jan 2015

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 01.01.2015 Date END: 02.01.2015 couples invited at arambol beach. on 2nd jan 2015

RE:swingers action in goa on 2nd jan 2015

hie we are cpl from pune age 30 of bth we are comeing to goa on 29th of dec and till 4 of jan so if u guys intrested in m,eets can proceed

hi i am ready to come

Hot Male Body Massager in Goa for CouplesLadieshousewives

Hi Couples & Tourists in Goa!!!
I am Samir, 29 yrs,Fair,Tall & handsome,smart decent educated hunk from Goa providing one of the best Professional Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage in Goa for past 2 yrs for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment in Goa . Secrecy assured. I bet U shall Luv it & crave for more wit a Heavenly exp that will take U to the Moon & make U come back again & again!!!!

if you wants to spice up your day n feel relax by body n soul then you can contact me.

Hi Couples & Tourists in Goa!!!
I am Samir, 29 yrs,Fair,Tall & handsome,smart decent educated hunk from Goa providing one of the best Professional Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage in Goa for past 2 yrs for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment in Goa . Secrecy assured. I bet U shall Luv it & crave for more wit a Heavenly exp that will take U to the Moon & make U come back again & again!!!!

if you wants to spice up your day n feel relax by body n soul then you can contact me.