Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

matthewessex's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 9 December 2014; Wednesday, 10 December 2014; Thursday, 11 December 2014 Hi I can travel or accommodate for fellow genuine pervs like myself for no strings fun

hey

Hey can I see you on tuesday I can travel ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:hey

As long as your upto it lol , can you accom or travel x

hey

yh im upto it cant accom though as i live with family and im a newbie img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Meet

Ok well I can accom if I have notice , do you have any experience with a guy x

meet

ok thats fine, yh I do have some experience with guys just fucking through parks and such but always wanted to fuck a crossdresser are you convincing and can you attach some naughty pics x

meet

ok thats fine, yh I do have some experience with guys just fucking through parks and such but always wanted to fuck a crossdresser are you convincing and can you attach some naughty pics x

RE:meet

Yeah going to upload some more so you can see babe

RE:matthewessex's Quick Meet

dont suppose you can fit me in as well,ur gorgeous.x

RE:RE:hey

Tonight is good contact me I'm on line ?

I can cum

Closet dresser and bi. Love to do it all give and receive. Can travel

RE:I can cum

When are you free curious gent x

Babe would love to attend cAnt acc but I drive and have no experience so you could teach me xx

Hey

Could sort something out for a evening meet. So horny for you xx

HI CAN YOU BE FREE WEDNESDAY 10TH AFTER 2.30PM FOR SOME FUN,ANY CHANCE OF A PHONE NUMBER TO CONTACT YOU ON XX

We'd

Free we'd eve. Can you travel

RE:We'd

We're to alex

RE:RE:We'd

Not Alex! But I'm in Maidstone and hoping you're genuine and up for fun

RE:RE:RE:We'd

Go on the chat line now and I'll give you number to text tonight or call tomorrow , I'll be In the cd tv chat room as soon as you reply to say your in there babe xx

Meet up

Hi Rache, would love to meet you any one of those days! Can't accom but can travel and I'm genuine x

Meet up

Hi Rache, would love to meet you any one of those days! Can't accom but can travel and I'm genuine x

RE:Meet up

Have you got whatsapp babe? X

Meet up

Any room for another fella ?

Would love to meet x