Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Playboy Mansion: What Really Goes On Behind Closed Doors

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hugh Hefner is the founder of the Playboy magazine and now infamous brand with merchandise in every genre of product imaginable. He lives the life that men the world over could only dream of getting a sniff of in his luxurious mansion with his harem of attractive ladies. Star-studded parties where the people wear little clothes as well as even less inhibitions are held within the grounds and things there are pretty fantastic so it seems.

One of his former 'bunnies', Kendra Wilkinson is currently taking part in the show I'm a 'Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' and has disclosed to other celebs what life was like in the Playboy Mansion. She doesn't have anything bad to say of Hef but tells that she was 18 and he 78 when she first entered the house.

Other ex-girlfriends of his have gone even further with their revelations to tell of how the conditions in the Playboy mansion weren't quite as lavish as people may think. Grubby living conditions and strict rules were imposed on the bunnies, they were expected to be home for 9 every night or they wouldn't receive their 'pocket money'. Hugh would hold orgies in his bedroom and expect all girls to participate or once again, hold their allowance at ransom.

How do you view Hugh, loveable rascal with a penchant for the ladies simply living the testosterone-fuelled dream life or ageing lothario with little respect for his 'girlfriends' and acting up to the role expected of an unrivalled sex magazine's owner? If you had the opportunity to be a 'bunny' in the mansion would you take it?

RE:Playboy Mansion: What Really Goes On Behind Closed Doors

Sleazy is the word that comes to mind. Having said that these bunnies aint there for his body are they? Its the "pocket money" and boy do they have to earn it. Kendra was 18 straight out of high school, and being the deviant that she is she saw a way of living the high life without working, but it seems it wasnt all it appears to be with grubby living conditions, which basically means no one cleaned up so they all lived in a hovel. Shame some females dont have any respect for themselves and sell theirselves for "pocket money". As for Hugh, money buys you everything and thats what he does...buys their company, pretty sad really at his age

RE:RE:Playboy Mansion: What Really Goes On Behind Closed Doorsi am

I am intrested in

RE:RE:Playboy Mansion: What Really Goes On Behind Closed Doorsi am

I am intrested in

Money cant't buy you love ...

that's waht the Beatles told us.

And as love is manyfold, of course it cant't even buy you a "deep like".

But hey, I am pretty sure Heffner knows that. And for him, the bunnies surely are "business". So, I am perfectly ok with that.

According to the messy things: Not sure if that's reality. Even I (and I am far from being as wealthy as Heffners eems to be) have my maid, gardener etc. Why should Heffner not have?

And as to the parties: Sure I would love to have such. A good fuck is allways welcome. How many wives get fucked by their husbands with no fun (and the husbands recognize) and being far from the "optical neat" the bunnies are?

Go for it Heffner!