Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 16 November 2014; Saturday, 22 November 2014; Sunday, 23 November 2014; Monday, 24 November 2014 Can accomodate or travel on these dates.
Could meet socially first and see what happens.
Would love to go to a party

hi

meet 16th

hi

img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

RE:hi

love to meet up with you

RE:rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

I would love to assist on satrday 22th!

Sorry had problems with intermet
What about next Sunday

yes!

it sounds great. Where?

Cant do this week. Nwxt Sat onwards

We met up once at yours, you wasnt dressed like that!
Anytime let me know

Meet

Like the sound of a party
May have to be at ours !!!

RE:RE:rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

Do you like the change?img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:Meet and party

Wheres yours if you have a party. would try to bring friend alongimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Tonight

Would love to meet like minded people tonight (FRIDAY) for some mutual sexy fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Tonight

Would love to meet like minded people tonight (FRIDAY) for some mutual sexy fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Tonight

Tonight

Tonight

Tonight

Tonight

Tonight

Anybody up for a bit of fun tonight.

RE:Tonight

How do i get in on this hot shit....?

hi, i can meet you today or tomorrow.... kissesimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey i am free tonight saturday where and when

i want to meet you, tonight 22, or tomorrow 23, if you like.... img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

later tonight or sunday

RE:hi

would like to meet with you

are you free tonight?

meet

Depends where

Birmingham Meet 27-november

Young guy in Birmingham for one night. 27 November. Any girls want to meet for some fun?

i want to meet you, tonight 22, or tomorrow 23, if you like....

Where are you? I live in La Marina and can accomodate if needed but need a litttle noticeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

love to meet you feeling good how about tonigfht

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:rubaraySpain's Quick Meet

Love to meet tonight. Where? What time? What do you want to do. Prefer your place.
Maria (new name)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi
Where are you.I might be able to meet tonight maybe with another if you wantimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Event cancelled

Event cancelled