Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Face sitting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I really want to find a female or females that love to face sit a guy.
I love nothing more than to be smothered with a wet soft pussy while the woman rubs herself on my face, i'm clean shaven so very smooth and my tongue is very firm but soft.
More the merrier,

Get in touch if you love to face sit and reach orgasm with me

Hi

I'm happy to sit on your face
img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Face sitting

I'm happy to sit on your face ??

Face Sitting

You can sit on my face too - anytime. XXX

Daylight fun

In Portsmouth 9th Dec 2014 for 1 week. Free to meet mornings or afternoons.

Looking to meet females, couples for NSA.

Would love a female who adores receiving oral (possibility oral to guy within a threesome)

Happy to just arrive give you lots of oral to completion if that all you desire at the time. But you can have the ultimate if desired.

facesitting

Sexy ebony BBW, - Available for face sitting anytime ;-)

RE:facesitting

Ebonymama1, contact me..! :)

Re Facesitting

Would love a smooth pussy on my mouth. Newport

squirters

any females out there that squirt,come and drown me with your juices,the wetter the better !!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Face sitting

Im in cornwall and happy to be sat on lmao

face sitting

face sitting I love it to be there with that on your face, I could do that all day, to make them so wet.