Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

8th Black Tie & Lingerie Ball, hosted from the Mexican Riviera

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.12.2014 Date END: 03.01.2015 This year’s 8th Black Tie & Lingerie Ball will be hosted from high above the ocean on the cliff top on the Mexican Riviera.

With the two previous year’s events hosted from The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans and the The Ritz-Cartlon Fort Laruderdale, George’s guests will continue to chase the sun south, away from any chance of another “polar vortex”.

Avoid the crowds and consumerism this holiday season. Your driver will collect you from the airport and deliver you to your fully staffed, oceanfront estate. Friends, new and old will be staying nearby and the opportunities to mix, mingle and flirt will be daily occurrences.

The itinerary will be simple and full of surprises. December 30th will be an opulent dinner before the formal affair the following evening on New Year’s Eve. Then, from New Year’s Day on through the weekend, George will continue to create his own “private resort’ at the estates along with a variety of memorable excursions especially tailored for his many lifestyle friends.

If this sounds like the sort of event you have been searching for, please feel free to add your names to the list below and then use the following link to learn more.

Event details

Hi, please let me know more details of this event .

Event details

Hi, please let me know more details of this event .

hi

hi please let me know details wher n how to get ther etc be helpful love to attendimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"