Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Surprise Birthday Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.01.2015 Date END: 25.01.2015 A surprise for my girl (see our profile).
She will absolutely love this.....I am looking for another malefemale couple or a two other guys for my girls surprise birthday party.... let me know if you're interested to meet up....

RE:Surprise Birthday Party

If another girl is up for joining us to make it a 4 I would be happy to join ;). Let me know what you think

Birthday Party

I am in Taiwan then, I could join.

RE:RE:Surprise Birthday Party

Hi, do you know girl who would like to join? That would make it a 5 (MMMFF). I'm up for that also.

Girl

I just met a girl last week, which is probably open minded for ffmmm. I will meet her again soon. It is still a long time until january, but I can ask her in january, if I am still in contact with her then. Maybe I also know other girls then. But I can not promise anything.

RE:Girl

Ok, or maybe we can arrange sooner. Do you have any other dates in mind?

RE:RE:Girl

hi i m planing to come at ur place can i join u as mmf or mfffm

November

Sooner is better for me as I'm only in Taiwan till December :)

I leave Taiwan from the middle of december for three weeks. I have often time before.

hi

Hello. we are a couple from Rajasthan INDIA. if you have plan to come to India, you can come to join us for some nice fun.
thanks

RE:Girl

Chaps, would you be interested to meet up sooner, this month perhaps? Any news on the other girl? Let me know. Cheers

Girl

Sorry, she is not interested in groups. We can meet sooner, I have time, but weekends are often busy.

RE: Surprise Birthday Party

I am from Kaohsiung. It is possible for me to make to Taipei on the date mentioned. About meeting up before then, I would still need to check my schedule.

will may i ask whear is it in what town?

I would love to come and bring a girl or come on my own

Would love to join you and your wife at this party :)
Do get in touch

bd party

we will be in your area in december and me and the wife would love to join you two for some sway fun

bd party

we will be in your area in december and me and the wife would love to join you two for some sexy funimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:bd party

yes i wanna meet

Hi

Where are you based
I'm seeing different countries being mentioned lol?

bd party

hi i love to dress up in stocking and sexy high heels and I'm bi and my hubby is str8

attic body would love to join your party let me know more img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:bd party

Hi there, please share your photo's, if you have, thanks

RE:RE:Surprise Birthday Party

Hi, do you have any photo's to share (couldn't find any from your profile)

hi
interested

Event cancelled

Event cancelled