Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

That's A Big Butt Plug

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Did you hear about the 79 ft. butt plug in Paris? Well it's technically not meant to be a butt plug, it's officially a contemporarily designed Christmas tree inspired by the shape of a butt plug, but to us dirty-minded folk it's a butt plug.

The artistic piece, entitled 'tree' and erected in Place Vendome, enraged local people due to it's uncanny resemblance to the anally inserted sexual toy and has since been vandalised leaving it limp and flaccid on the ground.

The work's creator has decided not to re-erect it after worrying that it could cause more trouble for himself after being violently attacked by the unhappy locals. Guess he'll just have find another way of plugging Xmas.

Tree? lol

Not a design I'd want to put tinsel on in my living room come December.

RE:That's A Big Butt Plug

Thats only n only a big massive butt plug...even larger than a dinosaur :P

RE:That's A Big Butt Plug

I'm sure we have a few inspired members that would be up for taking that challenge lol. Imagine the gape it would create. We could call it Santa's Grot