Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

missmingle's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 23 October 2014 Looking for some fit guys to join me at a greedy girls night at Mingles in Colchester 8pm until 1am.

Would love to join you

Hi I am matt very happy to travel let me know more and if you fancy it ? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Mighty jealous

Sounds like a lotta fun,ireland needs some of this goin on!have fun all!

RE:Mighty jealous

Couldn't agree more!!!!

RE:RE:Mighty jealous

xxxziggy .... Smile please...nice new day is comeing img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Mighty jealous

Might be worth looking into starting one..i know im game..and certainly if youre one of the ladies attending ;)

Two brothers

We would love the opportunity to spoil you this evening madamxx

Greedy Girls Tonight

Well Tonight's the Night if any of you sexy boys want to come along tonight all I will need is your full names and an email address to send a confirmation to, think it's going to be loads of fun ! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

if there is still space

Hi if there is still space for a young lad to join then i hope i can be considered! Iv sent you a pm with my details!