Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

janan2a's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 24 October 2014 Hi,we are looking for genuide males for a litle house party around Elche,started from 11.30 AM
so if you intrested,no spanich males,no time wasters.

RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

Sorry guys, I'd love to be there but I am in UK on that date. Let's make it another day.

RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

Hi, i would like to attend you party, please send more details.
jimmy x

like sexo

Hi, sexy i like to attend you party, please send more details.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

sex

Hi, sexy i like to attend you party, please send more details img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:like sexo

Hi,thanks for your reply,talk tu us in the spanich chatroom for more details xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:like sexo

Hi dont know how to get on chatroom, can you send me message to my profile or forum x

RE:RE:RE:like sexo

morning Jen, if possible could you please send details of where i have to cum on Friday ? i have tried to get onto the spanish chat room without much luck and really would like to cum to you on Friday x

hiya,
I would love to attend and meet up with people at your party.
what will I need to bring with me and where is the partybeing held
I live in Catral and do not know Elche very well at all, maybe I do know Carrefore and Media Markt and that is just about all I am familia with in Elche area
Could we meet there and I follow you back?
I am serious and very sincere about it so do let me know
Looking forward to friday party time..
What will I need to bring with me??

if the party is 11.30 am which is friday morning then i can make that and would like too i cannot make the night

RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

HELLO?the party is the 23 oct,NOT the 24 oct,we meet at the the first outsite parking from the brico depot around 11.30AM not later.hope to see you there.xxxx
jan en ann the SLUT XXXXXXXXXX img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

Is that in Elche ? I dont know Elche at all need help to find

Pity

Pity we are not near by, would love to have attended.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:janan2a's Quick Meet

i cant cum on thursday as i have already taken tme off for the Friday which i thought was te day of the meet ?? i can t change now too late , i am upset that i will miss having sexy fun with you Jan , can we just meet FRiday ourselves Please xxx ? Jimmy

meet

Can you get back to me about friday Jan please xxx

Iam 63 47 guy horny as sraight up luv to come to meet up

Event cancelled

Event cancelled