Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Triggerme1234's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 19 October 2014; Saturday, 25 October 2014; Sunday, 26 October 2014; Saturday, 1 November 2014; Sunday, 2 November 2014 Want sex and lots of so if interested please let me know

RE:Triggerme12****'s Quick Meet

Hi, I'm up for your quick meet, email me and let's get it on...

Hey I wanna meet soon .. Like noww plz reply

love too. message me the details

Hi..update me on this meet would love to meet you guys..
Available on them dates
Inbox me

Available

Hi im available on all dates so message me with details thanks

One on one or mmf?

could you please add more details as in the place and time etc.. i think i can make all the dates

Event dates: Sunday, 19 October 20****; Saturday, 25 October 20****; Sunday, 26 October 20****; Saturday, 1 November 20****; Sunday, 2 November 20**** Want sex and lots of so if interested please let me kn. wow you look amazing love to meet up img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:Triggerme12****'s Quick Meet

Hi can do the 26th

RE:Triggerme1234's Quick Meet

Hi like to meet up can do 2nd November hope to hear from you img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Im free on them dates, message me more info if you would like me there plz.

Quick meet

I can do the last three dates, just let me know where and what time you want to meet up. Hope to hear more from you soon

I am free today, I'm currently working in Walsall. mark xxxx

I'm interested

Hi, very interested in the 1st

Meet

I'd love to meet up x

im interested

re:triggerme1234

Hello, my name is Cal and I want to attend at least one if more of your meets. Please send me a reply asap. I want to Rock Your World! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Triggerme1234's Quick Meet

Hi,
I would love to meet up. Where are you located and which dates and times can you still do?

Hi! Where will this event take place? Sounds like fun. -Adam

Hi. Yes please. Count me in.

When might we learn of the location of quick meet

I was wondering when we will learn of Triggerme1234's quick meet location and times please. I am looking very forward to cumming to as many as I can. lol. Please count me in.------ Calimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

I was wondering when we will learn of Triggerme1234's quick meet location and times please. I am looking very forward to cumming to as many as I can. lol. Please count me in.------ Calimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Pardon the reptition.

I wasn't being impatient. My blog was accidentally repeated. But I am anxiously waiting to cum to your quick meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Yes girl I'm vdry interested girl

Yes girl I'm vdry interested girl

Yes I would love to

hi bi tranny wants sex and up for gangbang

Hi bi anal virgin transexual called charlotte in kent uk im bottom and submissive and want anal sex with men and women wearing strapons and up for gangbang , bondage, roleplaying any fantasy and while i got penis as i want sex change i would like penis to be sat on top of and ride me so if intrested get in touch asap can accom with notice and travel via public transport xxxxxx

Hi
How far are u from Cadiff?

Email me and lets meet

Meeting

Love to

Hi, really interesting.would llike to know more of u

RE:RE:Triggerme12****'s Quick Meet

I would love to attend
I'm free on them dates
Inbox me the details honey xx

I'm free all day

RE:When might we learn of the location of quick meet

There is no meet its another charade

Hi there I would love to attend, live near to Burton and not a time waster either.

Hi

Hi free on the 2nd nov. Lets get it sorted and meet up

You must be tired and sore by now lol if you still available and can walk ! I be interested . Though I not know what area you from but you can e mail me and I send picture etc to show you xx

I'm in Kidderminster and can meet and accomodate any of those dates

So can you inbox me with your address honey ? X

Yes lady that would be great

Yes lady that would be great