Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Diwali Dhamaka

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.10.2014 Date END: 26.10.2014 ANy CPL or Female who interest in fun and meet kindly replay to us

RE:Diwali Dhamaka

Hi Couples & Females

I am Rohit , 29 yrs,Fair, 6 feet Tall & handsome, educated decent guy from Calangute Baga Goa.i provide Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment. Secrecy assured.
I have a professional training in performing ayurvedic full body therapeutic massage on a woman and my session lasts for 90 minutes. It is a complete massage covering your feet, joints, toes, back, head and private parts. It is meant as a relaxing massage and can be performed with your private parts being covered (in case you are uncomfortable otherwise). It depends entirely on you how far you wish to go in the massage and I will respect and abide by your preference. I use ayurvedic oil lotion and I can perform dry massage too.
so, if you are a girl (18-30) or a woman (30 plus - any age), visiting in Goa and wish to indulge yourself into a nice, relaxing, heavenly massage in an absolutely confidential and trustworthy surroundings,do get in touch with me immediately ...