Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Swingers Social, Benidorm 17th October

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.10.2014 Date END: 18.10.2014 Social event open to couples and singles, straight, bi or gay, whatever your kink.

This is a social event, so no sex on the premises.

The event is for you to meet us and other swingers in the area. You chat and flirt and exchange details and make plans to meet people later in the night or on another day.

There are no fees, you just buy your own drinks.

The event is at "The Rock Star" which is on Calle Girona in Benidorm

We will be there from 9pm until about 1am, then off dancing in the clubs on English Square.

Please let me know if you are cumming.

Jo xxx

yessss

A pleasure to be present at the meeting, my girl needs to practise language img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Swingers Social, Benidorm 17th October

We are back in spain on the 8th October so hopefully be able to attend
What is the hotel nearest to the bar
Regards

Stojka and Gordon xx

meet at rock stars

hi, people, sounds nice. well be there, only a bit late due to our jobs, but ready to meet ay of the pleople staying late. round 2 am well be having a drink.....hope some uf u will stay to meet.....all the best.kisses nd dirty dreams......img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I'd love to come, but won't be back in Benidorm until November 11, sadly. I have a sea-front apartment there. Please let me know a contact no. for you?

Nice we will come

chico bix sumiso en lenceria como camarera

megustaria participar en esa fiesta estoy preparada para todo soy sumisa y muy putita soy activa con las mujeres y pasiva con el hombre chao

meet in Benidorm

i,ll be there,can,t wait

I am in.
Please let me know details and procedure to be in.

xxx,
mk

do you have any activities or members in eastern Ontario, montreal and laval areaimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

swingewrs social, we are in

we are in as long as it is eastern onario, montreal and laval area[Canada][img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"