Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

adorablebabe's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 30 September 2014; Wednesday, 1 October 2014; Thursday, 2 October 2014; Friday, 3 October 2014; Saturday, 4 October 2014; Monday, 6 October 2014; Tuesday, 7 October 2014; Friday, 10 October 2014; Saturday, 11 October 2014 Chat here with me and we fix a day to meet

Quick Meet

Sounds like something I'd be interested in. Hey my name is Timi. I'm free on most of those dates. I'm 24, athletic build, not bad looking if I may say so myself. I live around gbagada and I'm mobile. Are there any questions you'd like to ask me?
img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

RE:adorablebabe's Quick Meet

I am game...where's the location?

meet up

Meeting is at a neutral place,like a public place then if we want privacy we can decide

lets know further detail on how to meet.

Hiii i am also interested for the 10th or 11th is that cool

RE:meet up

Meeting is at a neutral place,like a public place then if we want privacy we can decide

Where in Lagos would you like to meet?

Where in Lagos would you like to meet?

Quick Meet

I would be interested. Please tell me how to arrange.
Thanks. Alan x

Lov to bee deep in u now

am free on sunday 5th october

Can we see and fuck tomorrow?

lets meet

I would like to meet on the 11th, this saturday if you would be free.

hello my lady,TGIF,it appears there are a lot of guys on line trying to get to see you,they are eager to get you laid,well i will just wait,but i'm free today 10th,11th and 12th,so please let me know when i can meet you like one on one...hope to here from you...

Today is 11th and Saturday, let's meet, send me your phone number...I have initially sent you a mail containing my phone number, if I have yours I will call so we can arrange which public place to meet today and time...I am waiting patiently....

RE:RE:meet up

It seems like a long queue lol I'd like to meet with u anywhere anytime too lady.

I'd like we meet anytime anywhere lady. Just holla

hi, i am Richy and i stay in festac and it would be a pleasure for us to meet