Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

jaipurcple's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 21 September 2014; Monday, 22 September 2014; Tuesday, 23 September 2014 Hey , we will be there in kol during the following days, any one wants to meet us may message us, be it guy or girl only ,no couple...

RE:hi

Hi,
Would love to join you at kolkata.

please connect if you like

RE:jaipurcple's Quick Meet

hey, would love to meet you guyz in kolkata.. check my profile

Would be nice to meet a genuine couple... if youll are interested in partying and threesomes then i definitely hope to connect with youll.

Heyyy

Hi there.... would love to meet up & more. do get in touch.

hi there. I m Nil

hey.. the profile pic is mine, if you like ..do let me know

hii i would also love to join......

Hi, Wud like to meet u ppl. Though my profile is of cpl, I, singly, am interested to attend. Regards, Subho.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey, once u r back, let me explore ur wife infront of u and otgether with u, u can see me on cam lets talk and finalize to meet i can come to jaipur as well as host u in delhi, let me know how to take this forward.

Love to join

would love to join u guys in Monday. kindly chk my profile and reply if you are interested

Love to Enjoy U Guys

Hi,,,,,contact me,,,,,im interested and can meet u guys for full satisfaction and enjoyment,,,,,,try me,,,,u will not regret,,,,,i bet,,,,;)

Hello

it will be pleasure to join u

Ahhhhh...super...my 7 inch cock is waiting for u in kolkata..... M gonna give u a damn hard fuck!!!!
Would be a great threesome encounter.. Dats for sure!!!!

RE:RE:jaipurcple's Quick Meet

u have a nice profile, would love t know more about you.. inbox us

hello

bi guy here...it would b fun

RE:RE:RE:jaipurcple's Quick Meet

add me so tht i can inbox u...coz sent u ml adrs bt its nt shwing

hi

Hi, Wud like to meet u ppl. Though my profile shows as cpl,but like and love to join as single, am interested to attend.

pls let me inform abt this weather i m legible or not for this.

hi

Mine is cpl profile but would like to join u guys single.
Let me knw if u r interested, coz m would luv to fullfil ur desire.

hey hot couple...a young 24 yr old guy here!!!! looking to fuck her damn hard!!! and make it ur most memorable threesome!!! u would remember it always!!!

hey..today is ur last day here....an i m gonna fuck u hard!!!!!! i stay in saltlake..and if uwant me to join in get me