Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 21 September 2014; Monday, 22 September 2014; Tuesday, 23 September 2014; Wednesday, 24 September 2014; Thursday, 25 September 2014; Friday, 26 September 2014; Saturday, 27 September 2014; Sunday, 28 September 2014 Hi, Im staying in Thurso from the Sun 21st Sept until Wed 8th Oct .
I have,nt stayed in Thurso before , can anyone shed some light on the place.

RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Thurso is a town with a population of around 10,000 has a Tesco aLidll Co-op around a dozen hotels bars can be quite a lively place at the weekends bars are usually quite busy also a night-club open from Thursday to Sunday nights people are friendly and generally very helpful has a reasonable beach although there are better beaches not too far away if there is anything you need to know ask and I,ll try and answer as I live here (THURSO)

RE:RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Thanks , will get in touch when I arrive maybe meet up for a pint eh

RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Def worth a trip to the nightclub. Remember having Sex in it once, and me and my mates picked up a couple o girls and was my first gangbang! Great memories!

RE:RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Thanks for your reply , can you remember the name of the night club and what night you went .
Looking to your reply.

RE:RE:RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

Skinandis, ,just up from road bridge as you come into town, two steps down road from traffic lights left side of road, nitewach

RE:RE:RE:RE:boniestbarley's Quick Meet

thanks , will check it tomorrow night