Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Swingers? swingers clubs?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

anyone go to any sex clubs on here? from dorset but hoping to find something localish, i want somewhere i can go and meet like-minded people where we can chat ect and if we like each other then can fuck :)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Swingers? swingers clubs?

i am here, check my profile

RE:RE:Swingers? swingers clubs?

but it says u are from india?

clubs and meets

hi ya again
drop me a message and then can find time to meet and play
kev
xx

Localish club

One such club is gems, just north of Yeovil it's very good. Happy to take you or come to Weymouth and have some fun.

RE:RE:RE:Swingers? swingers clubs?

so what !! we can meet in future..if you like my dick.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

caseylou

Im not too far from you casey, lets meet up on the chat room sometime and have a giggle

Casseylou

Love your profile would love to meet for some fun I am in the Weymouth area a couple of times a week xx

Caseylou

I also want to find some clubs , we could chat and go together, haven't heard of the one north of Yeovil but could be worth checking

Hi there are a number of clubs near me if you would like to try.. Your not far away..

RE:caseylou

hey sounds good are u on often?

RE:Casseylou

hey how r u? :)

RE:Caseylou

hey do u go this way often?

RE:RE:Swingers? swingers clubs?

hey your not far at all how r u? great pics btw :)

No im not far away at all really ;)

hey your not far at all how r u? great pics btw :)

Thanks for the compliment.. Yes always around and about.. Will message you...

hey casey maybe we can have a laugh in chat sometime?

looking to swing

hey caseylou, love your profile,and you look great by the way, would love to go to a club for the experiance, im from london, but happy to travel down your way for some drinks and maybe check out a club, and hopefully have some fun together, your well worth it, happy to send you pics by the way , be great to chat some more too xxx

Hi Casey Lou

Hi Casey Lou
I work a few miles away from Weymouth and am there regularly, fancy meeting for a drink? Have some private pics, just add me as a friend to see..
Hopefully catch you soon :)

Weymouth based fun

Hello Caseyloi,

I'm in weymouth, i'd love to chat, maybe have a drink and see what happens, if you'd be interested let me know.

Thanks

Hi. I would love to meet you.