Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

toonhorse2's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 13 September 2014; Sunday, 14 September 2014; Monday, 15 September 2014; Tuesday, 16 September 2014; Wednesday, 17 September 2014; Thursday, 18 September 2014; Friday, 19 September 2014; Saturday, 20 September 2014; Sunday, 21 September 2014; Monday, 22 September 2014; Tuesday, 23 September 2014; Wednesday, 24 September 2014; Thursday, 25 September 2014; Friday, 26 September 2014; Saturday, 27 September 2014 Looking fir meet ups with either females couples or groups for sexy fun times.

hello ladyrespect

Yes I want to meet you for coffe ONLY in big capital letters. You can meet me at 4.00pm San Luis 2 estate car park Torrevieja. Ladyrespect

meet up

Where is that ? I dont drink coffe though

RE:meet up

Don't you know where San Luis is then Carrifores park park outsde the front entance same time. ladyrespect (Jean)

RE:meet up

Don't you know where San Luis is then Carrifores park park outsde the front entance same time. ladyrespect (Jean)

you sound a nice man

Meet me tomorrow outside carrifours supermarket if you this mesaage at 4.00pm ladyrespect (Jean)

RE:you sound a nice man

Is that the one near la florida ?

RE:hello ladyrespect

make it 2.30

RE:RE:you sound a nice man

Where do you come from outer space (LOL) don't you know Torrevieja area Carrifours supermarket if you are interest in me for a drink 4.00pm tomorrow outside the front entance. ladyrespect answer back if yes.

RE:RE:you sound a nice man

if you don't want to meet me at 4.00pm someone else want's to meet me at 2.30pm same place who has joined in this forum so make your mined up ladyrespect

RE:RE:RE:you sound a nice man

I live Orihuela Costa, not far from the Carrafores next to 332 n x

RE:RE:RE:RE:you sound a nice man

Do you like plenty sex then ? X

RE:toonhorse2's Quick Meet

If your not interest thentoonhorse2 if the other person want to meet me at 2.30pm then I weill and he knows who I mean ladyrespect

won't carrrifores supermarket

You certainley are'nt gaining points with me at the moment tthe other man and I did say coffee ONLY don't get carried away ladyrespect

gambler189

Meet me at 2.30pm tomorrow where we said. Toonhorse2 the other guy seems to be interested in me more (LOL) ladyrespect

toonhorse2

If you want to meet me for coffee after I've met the other man 2.30pm for coffee then I will at 4.00pm ladyrespect

Carrefours

Ladyrespect. I have found that a good place for an initial meet is on the top floor of the Habaneras Shopping Centre,next to Carrefours.I've used it several times.There is an area adjacent to the top of the escalator and by two open- air coffee shops. It is a very public place and therefore can make a lady feel more comfortable and at ease when meeting someone for the first time.
Just a thought x

Thank you Fetch1

I'm so embarrassed, I'm stupid and did'nt realize it was so out in the open and forgot at them time like this. Thank you ladyrespect

Ladyrespect.

De nada,Chica Guapa ! xx Perhaps a coffee with you you would be in order some time ? xx

RE:Ladyrespect.

Yest it would be l will let you know

RE:RE:Ladyrespect.

Ladyrespect , my mistake , maybe i missread the situation sorry , i am looking for meet ups for sexy fun and not a long term thing , sorry if i have upset you x

RE:RE:RE:Ladyrespect.

That's OK thanks for letting me know all the best ladyrespect

RE:RE:RE:RE:Ladyrespect.

Thanks for understanding, if you ever just fancy a bit of fun then contact me, Jimmy x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Ladyrespect.

Thanks but I'm looking on a one to one basis only (LOL) ladyrspect

RE:RE:hello ladyrespect

gamber189 meet me would be better today than you

Fetch1 I will try and contact you to let you know when to meet for a coffee, it would be nice to get to talk to you ladyrespect

gambler189

Will meet like you said at the same place your time at the front entrance hope to see you there and I will try not to be late ladyrespect

RE:RE:RE:hello ladyrespect

Hello gambler189 rockys bar 8.00pm that is eight o'clock you know me by my photos to see me.

gambler189

was there tonight it's so hard with contact to sort something out. ladyrespect

RE:RE:RE:hello ladyrespect

gambler189 try to sort something out

fetch did you get my message today 4.00pm where you said to go for a coffee

fetch1 did you get my message today 4.00pm that four o'clock where you said to go for a coffee shopping center