Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Swingers bar in Benidorm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does any of these exist ?????? If anybody knows please post name and location

Swingers Bars

We sometimes go, as a couple, to the sex cinema in the old town, its very seedy and you rarely get other women but my wife loves to be surrounded by four or five men all feeling her body while she sucks and wanks them they usually end up covering her in cum. We also go to the Jardin del eden sex club in Alicante which is a bit more up market and you get quite a few couples and lots of single men. They have lots of small rooms and the dark tunnel where you walk through and get touched up and even fucked in total darkness which is very erotic. We used to have guys come to the house but so many fail to turn up we gave up on it. Roy ANgie xx

RE:Swingers Bars

Let me know when you are thinking of going to Benidorm or Alicante. Genuine guy who lives near Denia. Would also be happy to meet in Benissa or roundabout. Season greetings and a fab 2015. D

Cinema in Benidorm

Hi softopspain, i too would love to meet at the cinema, but never women there. let us know when you go next, i would so love to cover your wifes bit tits with hot sticky cum!! love the profile, your wife is too hot, you're a very lucky man!

when you are thinking of going to Benidorm or Alicante say and go.

Swingers club

So is there no swinger clubs in benidorm aprt from the cinema, we will be over in benidorm from the 26th april and are looking for swinger clubs or even some social meets .

I often go the Jardin de Eden in Alicante city. Great place and well worth the effort to get to (a little difficult to find first tome round). Would that be the El Sofa in Benidorm. please refer to my recent post.

Club de Swingers

Nosotros preferimos Atrevete en Alicante, por benidorm no hay nada.