Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Yes or no game: Cock cages

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Cock cages....Yes or no? What's the deal?

Sure, yes!

Of course, yes. From time to time I just feel that I MUST be caged to prevent masturbation and loose of interest to my parthner. IMHO, the maximum time to be locked shouldn't be more than 2 weeks if we a talking about discipline, not feminization. The cage makes the man more gentle and more responsible. So, yes! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Yes or no game: Cock cages

The cock cage does work say on one that is truly healthy and not had a medical concern. However, for those of us males that say have had injury and not by our choosing a Medical cock cage is equally much nastier to deal with.

I was outfitted with a Penile implant and without it I am unable to become erect regardless how much stimulation is given. However it is fantastic for the woman or partner once erect as it outlasts the normal guy. And on the other hand with the bionics of the penile implant even while asleep I can be made erect by the sex partner and raped without me being aware.

Very much yes, though I use it on my partner "little and often", every week or so I put it on him for about 3 or 4 days. When it is in use the only "jewellery" I wear is the key on a necklace. That can make for a talking point. Sometimes when he is away on business I make him wear it, which can be up to a week.

i love wearing it by my mistress...? of domination !

Cock Cages

GOD NO! Who would want it caged, when it really needs to b unleased! Sexual lyrics repressing a person is y there r so many people out there that r abusing others in wrong full manners. Playtime between consenting adults is grand, but sexually repressed people don't care if the person is consenting nor adult, they just seek release and will do anything to get that release. If someone wants to wear something that limits their sexual pleasure just to satisfy another's insecure demands then by all means wear it, but if I told u NOT TO TOUCH your cock n u did, first of all I WOULD KNOW and second of all U WOULD BEG FOR THE PRIVILEGE TO SATISFY MY FIRST DEMAND: U TOUCH YOUR COCK ONLY WHEN I SAY U CAN, AND THAT IS FINAL!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Cock Cages

To have a Mistress willing to do it would be a good start

hi

if you want big and larg dick,i am here for you