Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

squidge82's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 02.09.2014, 03.09.2014, 09.09.2014, Especially for those I have liked x I would like to meet like minded men for the obvious...pls contact me x

meet up

Hey squidge82
Id be more than happy to come along and help you with what ever you need is that all 1word the srichrdson with the numbers too..img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:squidge82's Quick Meet

Hi, I am visiting Ledbury on 2nd and 3rd, staying in the Royal Oak- big double bed and only me in it for now- fancy joining me?
Nathan
xxx

Hi would be great to meet up and have fun with you

Hey fellow funster!...I want to entertain you on any of those dates, just drop me a line xx

I'd love to meet you = pity you're so far away. Happy to travel though as I'm pretty sure you'll be worth a trip. Just get back to me if I can be of any assistance. xx

hi

love to join ya , you look hot as fuck x

Yes would like to meet with you on 2nd or 3rd for some fun. Let me know where and when. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Anyone for a meet in eastbourne

Meet in Eastbourne September or October let me know

I am Bournemouth on the 8th and 9th staying in a Hotel. So could either meet up with you at yours or at my Hotel. Would love to meet you xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I am Bournemouth on the 8th and 9th staying in a Hotel. So could either meet up with you at yours or at my Hotel. Would love to meet you xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

AVAILABLE ALL THIS WEEK TO CALL ROUND AND FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT X

Hi to all you gorgeous females and Couples,
After a previous brilliant response, I am available all this week, September 2nd to 5th during the day to call round to your place and have some good times.
Check my profile and pics attached and let me know where you need me to call on you

Go on you know you want too..........

Garyb xx

Hi

Check your mail box i emailed you x

hi i do like the look of you not sure ican make it this time but lets do something at some point mm lets chat

hi i do like the look of you not sure ican make it this time but lets do something at some point mm lets chat