Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Tips for mind-blowing sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have some random and simple tips that can make all the difference to your sexual experiences today.

1.Use a cock ring when having sex, receivinggiving a blow-job hand-job. Blood is trapped in the penis due to the pressure of the ring, this means more sensation and a harder cock, so it’s not just the cock ring’s wearer that will appreciate it’s results.

2.Turn the lights on-By turning off your light at night to have some fun between the sheets, well you’re taking away half the fun! What’s sexier than seeing their naked body covered in sweat and looking into their eyes intimately? If you have an issue with your body image, just remember that all that time people have been telling you that confidence is the sexiest thing, they meant it! Even if you feel like you still can’t love something about yourself, then pretend. Whether it’s your hips, your bum or your genitals caress the area sensually along with the rest of your body, maintain eye contact and watch your bedroom buddy get horny.

3.Suck something cold before you go down on them-This doesn’t just refer to oral sex, sexily kiss and lick the rest of their skin to work them up. Nipples, inner thighs, ears and even feet can produce amazing sensations with a cold tongue on them so work your way round to their genitals, it’ll have them a lot hornier than just going straight for them.

RE:Tips for mind-blowing sex

ah...adds another flavor I guess. I was licking my partner's clit right after having cream of mushroom soup & yet,she didn't complain ;) well,she came :D