Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

meet in Goa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.11.2014 Date END: 23.11.2014 Cpl fun
Hi we are in Goa from 19th Nov to 23th Nov . Looking only for good looking couples for fun and friendship.
Strict no to single males. Single male please stay away.

RE:meet in Goa

Hi Couples & Tourists in Goa!!!
I am Mohit, 29 yrs,Fair,Tall & handsome,smart, decent educated hunk from Goa providing one of the best Professional Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage in Goa for past 2 yrs for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment in Goa.

Get adventurous! Looking for that special thing ;) CouplesLadiesMen visiting Goa and seeking a naughty little adventure get in touch with me!

Good looking Non-pushy guy here... Clean, Hygienic and totally DDF Looking to please and satisfy you. Let me know how you like it and I will seek me best to make sure you are satisfied and glowing. All in the privateness and secrecy of your place. In case you can't host we can work it out.
Ladies... stop thinking twice or hesitating. If you've felt the urge for an adventure.. seek it... go for it!
Maybe you want just that one special part of you pampered. Get the excitement and pleasure your body deserves.
Total secrecy and discreteness assured and expected.

RE:meet in Goa

Hi Couples & Tourists in Goa!!!
I am Samir, 29 yrs,Fair,Tall & handsome,smart decent educated hunk from Goa providing one of the best Professional Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage in Goa for past 2 yrs for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment in Goa . Secrecy assured. I bet U shall Luv it & crave for more wit a Heavenly exp that will take U to the Moon & make U come back again & again!!!!

if you wants to spice up your day n feel relax by body n soul then you can contact me.