Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Plymouth - Male Sought

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 18.10.2014 Date END: 18.10.2014 We are seeking a suitable male (possibly bi-curious) to join us as a couple, and a male friend for a one-off mmmf evening of light bondage and sexual fun in a hotel in the Plymouth area. Male must be a non-smoker and willing to correspond (with facial image)or meet prior to the event.

RE:Plymouth - Male Sought

Hi , I'm Steve, would you like to use me as your sex toy for the evening ?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi,

love to spend the evening with you.

dave

Hi. Yes would love to have an evening of fun with you.
Chris

Love to have fun with you all

Hi, the night you have arranged sounds great fun.
I would love to see you with three men at the same time and play my part in giving you a night to remember.
Three must be better than one!!!
I'm also bi curious, so happy to try new things.

Happy to send photo and meet for meal or drink before the night.
Love to join you all and look forward to your reply.
Best wishes Martin x

Hi! Im very interested in joining your fun evening! Please let me know detais and what you want to get up to ;) A X

Hi,

I am Alain freshly expat to Manchester from Bordeaux and would love to spend a fun night with you all.

Will be happy to send you my photo and to meet prior to event for a drink or a meal.

Hoping a respons from you.

best wishes,

Alain

Hi,

I am Alain freshly expat to Manchester from Bordeaux and would love to spend a fun night with you all.

Will be happy to send you my photo and to meet prior to event for a drink or a meal.

Hoping a respons from you.

best wishes,

Alain

Still looking for the right male !......

:)

RE:Still looking for the right male !......

Look again. I am getting seriously recently into bondage and domination(both ways) and enjoying some bi action. Would love to join your party.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled