Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

exoticlanka's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 24 August 2014 Nudist club - Hi all, v r a set of couples planning on creating a nudist club in CMB 2 carry out fun activities. members will be screened.

hi

any age limits

RE:exoticlanka's Quick Meet

we would love the idea...and yes for sure we need to screen it well...Do not let the spirit dilute.

Hi

interesting, wht r u screening

Do you need stripper???

Grate

Good I idea and grate to organise some thing like this. please let us know the location and events....

Hi

We likes

great

count us in too

Good effort and do not let garbage come in. Cheers

RE:RE:exoticlanka's Quick Meet

fully agreeing with wentworthwhile

I would love to join for this club.. Hope all the members will be very decent and clean people...

DK

great idea

we both are also long time closet nudists who have been looking for other nudists. so please let us know about it & make sure you double check with who u invite & that they are all genuine couples.

count me also in...

hi..

we r nt married.. bt genuine cpl... can we join dear?

Good ..

Like to Join...

RE:hi

hi,

there are no age limits as long as you are clean and fit. cheers

hi all

hi guys,

Thanks for your responses. Please refer below.

There are no age limits as long as you are clean and fit.
Screening will be mandatory for all. After the first meetup no new members can join without an existing members' referral. Meetups will be held at luxury apartments or any place decided by the members. If you are a local couple, you should be able to converse in English. Nobody should disclose their details or should ask others the same. A mask and a nickname will be provided to all who are taking part after making their payment. Every member will be given a parking slot and a specific time to enter the venue. At the moment we are only looking at couples and females only. Males will be added through referrals after the first meetup and screening. Also we need volunteers to help us make the event successful. If you are interested please inbox us.

Cheers,
Pete

Good

we like to join

RE:hi all

I would like to make a space in Monarch apartment or Jaic with relevant facilities and most suitable place for secret meet ups,

Make it happen

** IMPORTANT **

We would love to join. Please inform the place and time by sending personal message. DO NOT POST IN PUBLIC. I hope you all know what it means. It should not noticed all. ONLY trusted members. Please inbox us more details.

RE:**** IMPORTANT ****

all those details will be only inboxed or called to the given contact number. nothing will be posted here. :)

RE:RE:hi all

inbox me the details to discuss.

We like to join too......

would love to join but pls make sure to keep this group a secret. if the word gets out too much it well end badly for all of us.

RE:We like to join too......

exactly. That's why we are having a screening process.and the payment details will be shared only with the confirmed couples or females.

RE:**** IMPORTANT ****

We would love to join. Please inform the place and time by sending personal message. DO NOT POST IN PUBLIC. I hope you all know what it means. It should not noticed all. ONLY trusted members. Please inbox us more details.

Thanks and I will definitely be there to make it success and promised to keep the the group as a secret. Thanks.

Hi guys has some experience in arranging private parties & would luv to join the club...Plz feel free to screen myself

RE:RE:We like to join too......

Just for your information, some of cpls are fake in this pls be aware before sending info, you might share ur info with down minded people.

Have fun Guys img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Hi
Great Initiative. as i mentioned, during the screening pls make sure you pick the perfectdecentclean people for this kind of thing in SL. Once I have been in this kind of a group and parties in USA(While i was studying there), and they were so decentnice genuine Friendly open mind and very well organize . the most important is they respect and honest to each other. Also when you are planing this type of a thing in SL, we have to have members, who would protect the group by keeping every single detail sooo Confidential.
I dont know wether ill get invited for this group or not, but i know everyone will read this. Guys All the VERY BEST & have fun. Big Thank You to EXOTICLANKA , for initiating such great fun filled idea
Cheers ~ DK

great

Great idea we would like to join but agree that screaning should be done and must be very discreat

hi all

those who are interested please put a comment here and you will be contacted individually. Today is the last day to nominate yourselves.

Cheers.

hi

i'm having the same problem as iukdesutschland. I like to join with u also. Please send me a way to contact you.

Inbox your number please. Use words to mention no.

Introductions and information

Hello,
Fellow kinkster here, i was struck by your decision to make a nudist club, not the first time but this might turn into something more if kept a secret and planned properly. We all appreciate what you'll trying do.
I would like to know more about this, and also know more about joining.
I would appreciate a detailed message.

P.s, I'm not a sex depraved soul you find on this site, just a much more kinkier person who needs an outlet and respects anonymity

Manny.

RE:hi

yehh u right...!!! we can not contact them...!!! is that happening today?? i think we gonna miss the event :(

Admin

We need to be contacted & would love the idea. pls drop in numberimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Please keep us in the loop..... we are keen nudists and love to join a group with like minded people..... xoxo