Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

new guests for soft swap...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.08.2014 Date END: 24.08.2014 going to mumbai, staying in 4 star hotel there for two nights ...plz contact for fun

RE:new guests for soft swap...

Im in for a threesome with some kinky stuff which will help for more exotic fun..im in vashi !!

Hi I meet u I am 26y old boyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi I meet u I am 26y old boyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi,

We would be interested, can we know more about you ?
Please PM us, to take this ahed.

Cheers,

Soft swap

I can meet

i can meet

Read my profile if u like MFM pls reply, wait for ur sweet replyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Plz inbox me details waa attend it !!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

m 25, straight from Juhu,Mumbai
6''2 . 7 inches ,dark-wheatish.
You seem fun and honest. Discreet, safe and authentic
I'm not ashamed of my desires as a man,love to use and be used . Open to a lot of fetishfantasies.
You can check out the pics in my profile, face pics only if you are willing to share your numberid with me. . Reply back with details or kindly reject my advances. Do not keep me hanging or waiting please.

CPL

HI WE R CPL AGE 23F 25M GOOD LOOKING FAIR INTRESTED REPLY ME

Ready

Hi, I am 28 male from Mumbai. Rich and Handsome.I am fair 5' 10' and good body with handsome face. I am well educated and understand your discretion. I am here to find fun with people. I want to explore this lifestyle to see how much fun I can have. I am a Vice-president of a Business and am pretty smart. I have done my Masters from Balor university in US and have come back to India. When in US I used to attend and host lots of people this way. If You are interested I am available on CAM.