Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

amazingboth's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 29 July 2014; Wednesday, 30 July 2014; Thursday, 31 July 2014; Friday, 1 August 2014 We are travelling to Kerala tommorrow night by road. Couples interested to meet us enroute can drop us a mail or their contact number to meet with us.

I am interested for 3 some at TRIVANDRUM

HI.. I am Kumar living at TVM , Kerala and working with central govt. department looking for ladies and un satisfied housewifes cpls for bold relation..m sexually creative and a passionate sex partner who is D D free and a regular blood donor. my interests in .3some voyeurism seducing flirting role play cuckolding ) than the usual Vanilla stuff. . . I am well educated and mannered, well endowed, highly motivated in atractive pursuit with right minded people who are equal in atractive appetite. I love to make a woman hot and desirable before I proceed. I am good with communication(how else to please a woman without listening to her needs), to make both the partners involved feel at ease. I am Well endowed and a very late commer , can hold it till the partner achieves multiple orgasm and stay hard for longer period of time. 100 % secrecy and security.. and satisfaction guarenteed.. if interested drop few lines to me in my mail with warm regards...
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"